Tuesday 27 July 2010

Quck post..

So guys.. I haven't blogged in a while :( .. Well not much has changed really.. except for the part that I am now 16teeeeen!!! yay yay yay! Also my sister has this unusual cyst upon her left eye, so she had a minor surgery.. which went fine, but it meant spending my 16th Birthday at the hospital! And whats' worse, is that my grandma, my mum and my sister ALL had hospital appointments on the same day (my birthday) at 3 different hospitals! So i guess you can imgaine whatta nightmare that's been!

Anyways, at the end of the day, I got a gorgeous pair of shoes, lots of cash, and finally a brand new bedroom (under construction, ofcourse)!

Sooooo, I'm off to bed now! Going away next week for 2whole weeks of sun, sea and sand.. yet not packed a pantie! Need to do that soon, as well as get ready for cousins engagement! Next few weeks should be fun ahhh <33333>

No comments:

Post a Comment