Tuesday 27 July 2010

Gold vs. Silver

..I have wore gold in the past but I have always been more of a silver fan.. I think this is because I find it easier too wear and I buy alot more silver things so I guess i'm just used too it more..and it blingssss more..

I have this family party on Saturday night (Snore)... Good excuse too buy a new outfit though right? At first I had my eyes set on this beautifull Indian blue frock suit which was on sale, I tried an M on but it didn't fit and they did not have a S so I guess they pissed on my dreams. Instead, I bought a browny maroony frock suit thats both silver and gold.. which is different and it's sparkly!! The heels I bought a while back, they cute! Hopefully I should remind myself to take picture, so I shall post pictures soon. Going to feel wierd wearing both gold and silver together but I am digging clashing right now.

Night bloggers x x

No comments:

Post a Comment