Tuesday 26 June 2012

You haven't lost your smile, its right there under your nose, you just forgot it was there! :)

I am sure you all must have heard of the famous saying "All good things must come to an end", right? Well, this week was my last week at college. I would go on to describe how amazing it all was, but that would be the biggest understatement till date. What I wanted to achieve in this post was just a couple of the hundreds of little things I have learnt over the past two years. 

Firstly, you should always be yourself! You live to EXPRESS, not IMPRESS. I am so proud of myself for not changing who I am for anybody!!! 

Next, nobody is perfect. Now, forgive me for sounding so cliche, but it is true. Sometimes that one moment of happiness is worth more than those 100 moments of sadness. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologise when and if you should, and let go of what you can't change. 

Pleasing  everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. You do not have to be everything to everyone, but you should aim to be something to someone. 

Also, if yesterday was a disappointment and today isn’t better, remember theres always a tomorrow so make it something to look forward to and smile!!! Life is really to short to be anything but happy!!! :-)))

Remember: Women are from Venus. Men are from Mars. But sometimes they are from Saturn or Neptune or Jupiter. It depends. But women are just from Venus. 

People often tell me: "you are always smiling, your life is perfect". They could not be more wrong!!! My life is not perfect, but I have the perfect attitude towards life... And I am happy, really happy!!! 

God bless you all! Keep smiling always!!! Lots of love! 

@ItsShivaniii

No comments:

Post a Comment