Monday 18 June 2012

Happpeee days!!!!

Thank you guys so much for all the views!!!! 
I started this blog a few years ago wanting a space where I could express my thoughts.. Today, because of YOU guys, my blog has continuosely garnered a lot of success and I am now supporting the 'Because I am a Girl' Plan's campaign. This campaign highlights the double discrimination girls face every day, every where. Its important girls are treated fairly and equally. Girls are always discriminated against their Age and Gender. We all know that Education is the key. By giving these girls the golden oppurtunity to learn - we can be rest assured that these girls will forever be smiling! Thank you guys once again and here is some more information regarding the Campaign! http://plan-international.org/girls/campaign/

Keep happy! 
@ItsShivaniii

No comments:

Post a Comment