Thursday 24 March 2011

No words to explain...

Okay.. I am officially back after my 'sabbatical' ;) haha! These past few months have been so so busy that I just haven't had the time to blog, bluh.

So here's a quick recap:
So, I finally reached India in time for my sisters wedding! And boy, was I glad! India was the BESTEST. It was just SO much fun! .. my entire family all under the same roof, fun was inevitable! And I'm also glad that everything went as smooth as a smoothie ;) ..

Whilst my visit to India, I thought that it was the best time to do abit of touring, so I visited many world known monuments, such as the Taj Mahal, and the beautiful Golden Temple.. Out of the many, and yes I do mean many, times that I have visited India.. I gotta say that this year ranked top place.

The entire process of my sister getting married, has been so so magical. It has brought me and my family so much closer, and made so many people happier.. My grandma got to stay with her sisters after 40years.. My dad met his long lost cousins.. And I, well I just laughed all the more ;)

I heard that the Royal wedding are expecting 2000+ guests to attend... Well anyone that's been to an Indian Wedding, would know that - that's just standard ;) haha!

This whole 'thing' has been a bit of a learning curve for me, as well as an experience.. I now know that family is very very very important, and that family always comes first.. The respect for my sister has overgrown! I love her so much, and she's someone I look upto and truly admire. She's the big sister, that every little sister dreams of having. And even though that she is now married, she will ALWAYS remain the funny, gorgeous, and should I say, a little intellegent, sister that I love! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, that sounds amazing! I'd love to go to India, and well i'm black and theres always like plenty of people that come to parties, its hilarious! Love being surrounded by my culture! its the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sorry I just saw this now! And awww, yeah India is definitly the centre of culture! You must go soon!

    ReplyDelete