Wednesday 10 November 2010

What makes you special..

It's been a pretty tough week to be fair.. I've gotta say, that it's gotta be one of the worst weeks so far! Firstly, the weather is beyond sh*t - even by British standards and secondly, the miserable ambience outdoors makes you feel miserable indoors!! So, since I've not been able to do much I've just been thinking. Don't you find it quite interesting how some people can move on so quickly? And some people can be sooo similar to you - yet so much different!? And how time changes EVERYTHING! No matter how hard we try to maintain changes, they are unevitable.. I guess changes are good though.. Gives us somethin' new ta breathhh.

It's a horrible feeling knowing that there's this thing want, which you know is i m possible to attain!!! But heyyyyyyyyyyy! There is NO time to be upset! So let us be cheerfull! Christmass is soon! I love the festive season! I love all the family gatherings and surprises! It just puts me exactly where I wish to be :-))))) xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment